Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge :: Elena :: Dragon Nest

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild PvP Day(s) What do You think?

Go down 

Which day(s) would you prefer for PVP?
Friday
Guild PvP Day(s) What do You think? I_vote_lcap36%Guild PvP Day(s) What do You think? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
Saturday
Guild PvP Day(s) What do You think? I_vote_lcap50%Guild PvP Day(s) What do You think? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 11 ]
Sunday
Guild PvP Day(s) What do You think? I_vote_lcap14%Guild PvP Day(s) What do You think? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Admin
Private
Private

Guild PvP Day(s) What do You think? Empty
PostSubject: Guild PvP Day(s) What do You think?   Guild PvP Day(s) What do You think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:52 pm

I'd like to put together the guild's calendar and I came across an issue with deciding the guild's PvP day(s).

I already know some of you work,go to school,and are busy with family matters..heck; a mixture of all three(3).

So here is the deal I've handpicked three(3) days in which can all have some fun PvP'ing as a guild and/or trying it out individually(not saying you can't do it whenever).
The choice is now your's, which of,if not all, of these days would you like to be our Guild PvP day(s):

-Fridays(Afternoon-Midnight)
-Saturdays(All day,or till you all get tired)
-Sundays (Afternoon-Midnight)

To vote simply reply to this thread with "F"(Friday), "Sa" (Saturday), "Su" (Sunday).
Edit: Added a poll. - Teddy

I can't wait to do some organized Protect modes Very Happy

**Btw I *need* all of you who have the ability to use vent,to get on during PvP games(especially Protect mode)

This is for fun but is also "practice for Guild Wars(Official and Unofficial) and GvsG matches."[b]
Back to top Go down
https://edge.forumakers.com

Guild PvP Day(s) What do You think?
Page 1 of 1