Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge :: Elena :: Dragon Nest

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SweetRice Hybrid Pvp/pve Future Inquisitor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SweetRice
Forum Greenhorn
Forum Greenhorn

SweetRice Hybrid Pvp/pve Future Inquisitor Empty
PostSubject: SweetRice Hybrid Pvp/pve Future Inquisitor   SweetRice Hybrid Pvp/pve Future Inquisitor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm going Inquisitor. This is my build as requested.

Cleric 150/250, Priest 250/250, Inquisitor 0/250
Back to top Go down
billybouy
billybouy

PostSubject: Re: SweetRice Hybrid Pvp/pve Future Inquisitor   SweetRice Hybrid Pvp/pve Future Inquisitor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:58 pm

thanks man Smile
Back to top Go down
KoRupT
KoRupT

PostSubject: Re: SweetRice Hybrid Pvp/pve Future Inquisitor   SweetRice Hybrid Pvp/pve Future Inquisitor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PVP-heavy variation, 1v1s, group PVP... all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
https://edge.forumakers.com
billybouy
billybouy

PostSubject: Re: SweetRice Hybrid Pvp/pve Future Inquisitor   SweetRice Hybrid Pvp/pve Future Inquisitor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:35 pm

KoRupT wrote:
PVP-heavy variation, 1v1s, group PVP

If you're going Inquisitor, you'll want to max your Lightning bolt to I would think 9. If you want to not and hope that you can get more SP as you go up, that's your opinion and your choice. Though I would recommend it mainly because of the low CD and damage output is not that bad. Plus range and hit radius increases.

Similarly, Righteous Bolt I find is very common, though in pvp some might choose not to use it. I do typically. I belive +10 or lvl 12 the range and bolt width increases. as well as damage and again, low CD.

To get SP for this I would recomend taking Vengence Strike out, and most likely First Aid as well.

Buffs[u]

If you like your buffs and use all three then invest in Protection shell to lvl 2, cuz after about lvl 2, you're paying more than what you're getting out. Strikes, I would max, and blessing of light I personally maxed, but those are up to you.

As an example, I only use the one Blessing of Light, so I only invested in it. In team pvp every other Priest has all the buffs, but in 1v1 I use it to buff my attack.

Looking back it may be wiser just to invest in Protection Shell and Strikes, cuz Blessing oflight doesn't give out as much as Strikes, and for less SP. Point remaining, if you're lazy or forget to buff, stick with one and use it when you're free from combat/combos.

Reducing the number of buffs you have, increases the other skills you can invest in. Righteous Bolt might be one, Chain Lightning perhaps, Holy Burst is my preffered, and Lightning Bolt is a MUST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SweetRice Hybrid Pvp/pve Future Inquisitor   SweetRice Hybrid Pvp/pve Future Inquisitor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SweetRice Hybrid Pvp/pve Future Inquisitor
Page 1 of 1