Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge :: Elena :: Dragon Nest

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saint Build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
billybouy
billybouy

Saint Build Empty
PostSubject: Saint Build   Saint Build I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:49 am

That's my build essentially Smile For Priests who like their heals and relics rather than their simple lightning, go SAINT!
I changed the Righteous bolt from mine, and invested in Block for lvl 5 not lvl 4. didn't invest in hp bolster cuz I realized it was a waste.
I personally recognize the mp regen alot in dungens and I think it's valuable for when soloing. I didn't get the other buffs because I find they don't do much for me personally. In pvp everyone has it, and in pve I do enough dmg

Cleric 147/250, Priest 244/250, Saint 0/250

^Unfinished, left up to you.

Cleric 150/250, Priest 250/250, Saint 0/250

^Finished, to my satisfaction.

Last edited by billybouy on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
billybouy
billybouy

Saint Build Empty
PostSubject: Level 50 build.    Saint Build I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Level 50 build.

If you want to invest in buffs, you can take out of Holy Burst and invest into the buffs. Though at lvl 50 if going Saint you have to have lvl 11 Lightning Relic.

Going from 11->12 is 4sp resulting in 400dmg. (I think its worth it)

If going FULL support, meaning less dmg required, by all means go ahead and max all the buffs and cure relic. (Cure relic has it's CD reduced) Max your heals.

I put some into the Detonate for the pvp applications, though I might take that out, because it removed the electrocute debuff.

Chain lightning and Lightning Bolt for the electrocution debuffs, and Holy burst for pure damage.

Block, Toughness I want just to keep ME alive in lvl 50 Nests. HP Bolster might be of interest to me, ad maybe the MP Regen.

For your consideration. Remember nothing is set in stone, and that this is not what you HAVE to do. Just my opinion.

Last edited by billybouy on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KoRupT
KoRupT

Saint Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Build   Saint Build I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:58 am

Sea Dragon Nest, Archbishop Nest, and Green Dragon Nest will all have AI that deal Light-attribute damage...

not GDN afaik but if you're good enough to get into a GDN team as a Priest you better actually be able to deal damage hence the stacking of Light attack
Back to top Go down
https://edge.forumakers.com
billybouy
billybouy

Saint Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Build   Saint Build I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 am

So stack light dmg % hiddens, not magic dmg hiddens?

Heals give more if you have more magic damage. (Healing relic atleast) The healing aura is 9% of your max hp. regardless how you stack your dmg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saint Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saint Build   Saint Build I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saint Build
Page 1 of 1